Have you ever noticed the brilliant points of view on Dubai Creek? Relax this spellbinding experience to see these viewpoints from Dubai Creek with Dhow venture dinner. This is the better route than appreciate the wonderful design and polished zone of Dubai Creek.
Duration: 2 Hours (Approx)
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
- Customers required to report directly at the location 30 minutes prior to the departure time
- Now operating with a maximum capacity of 50 percent passengers on-board
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged a child rate
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged the adult rate
- Adults are responsible for their children. For safety reasons, children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
Dhow Cruise Dinner – Creek is the best spot to celebrate phenomenal events or perhaps have a calming supper with family or companions. On the off chance that you select the choice without moves, you’re needed to report directly at the area 30 minutes preceding the departure time. Our excited staff will uphold you on your saved seats and offer you welcome beverages. The visit will begin from the fixed gathering direct along with an honorary pathway welcome toward feeling the baffling minutes. One of the significant attractions of your Dubai visit is a dhow journey supper that is the ideal method to appreciate the eminent vistas of Deira city and Bur Dubai in a fabulous and inviting air.
The dinner buffet on the Dhow is intercontinental cuisine.
There is plenty of parking space near the dock. Usually, you should be able to find one easily.
Yes. Dhows are especially good to host private parties. We offer great dhow cruise deals for private events, weddings, get-togethers, staff parties, etc.
Cruising is safe for healthy pregnant women. But, if you are otherwise having any complications, we recommend that you avoid it.
We do not accept bookings for specific tables and operate on a first come first serve basis. If you wish to have an upper deck table you should arrive early.
The boat only operates inside canal waters and thus we do not experience any turbulence. The boat has been certified by all relevant ministries and equipped with all necessary safety equipment. Small children are welcome onboard.
Baby chairs are available onboard the Dhow, and you can bring the wheelchair. The lower deck is wheelchair accessible. Please inform us of your needs beforehand so that we can give you special attention during the trip