On this one hour water adventure, guests can kayak down Dubai’s calm water, admiring the unequaled architectural marvels and scenic views along the way. Regardless of your ability, you can polish up your kayaking skills or even learn to paddle an advanced sea kayak under the professional guidance of our expert team.
Date / Time subject to availability
Duration: 60 minutes
Starting Time: 10:00 am
- No Previous experience required
- Carry your own Costumes & Towels
- Customers require to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
- Participant should be able to swim or tread water confidently
- Passport and Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this trip
- The weight range for the participants should be between 45 kg to 100 kg
- The participant should be able to swim or tread water confidently and carry your own costumes & towels
Things to Carry: Valid ID Proof, Sunglasses, Towel, Comfortable Clothes
- Above age 12 – 65 will be considered as an adult and charged the adult rate
- 12 years and above, minors should have a parent or a guardian to sign in the waiver form
Dubai Marina is a perfect destination for kayaking and enjoys the stunning frontwater views of sparkling skyscrapers. You can splash across the Jumeirah Beach Residence waters spending your time at Beach Riders Dubai. Kayaking is great exercise and gives you a low-to-the-water view that really immerses you in the experience. You will feel in harmony with the wildlife and the water as you glide through with each windmill stroke. Great for rivers, streams, rapids and lakes, kayaks are versatile watercraft that are lightweight and easy to transport. A kayaking journey can be a tranquil outing on a placid lake or a white knuckle white water rafting adventure.